Monday, June 3, 2013

April Platform Challenge #2

Day '2' - Creating your goals

Short Term Goals

  • Complete the June's 750 words a day challenge!
  • Keep A's & B's in college
  • Get a business degree
  • Get closer to publishing my novel collection
  • Get the job at hot topic
  • Defeat writer's block!
  • Keeping going to the gym
  • Include my religion more in my life
Long Term Goals
  • Become a well known author
  • Build my own house
  • Get married to my sweetheart
  • Raise kids
  • Make a difference
  • Publish several books/book series
  • Get the courage to write music
  • Learn musical instruments
  • Get a degree in Creative Writing/Mythology
  • Start my own publishing company
  • Travel the world
  • Paint my car
  • Have my own clothes design
  • Own several businesses including two night clubs one of which is open to high schoolers
  • Own a 1970 Lincoln that's cherry red (the same car my grandpa has)
  • Create my own scholarship

No comments:

Post a Comment