Wednesday, June 5, 2013

April Platform Challenge #8

Day '8' - New Social Network (for me at least)

This next day is about Linkedin, a media site I haven't heard of until recently. So I'm going to add it to my list of Site seeing! I'm not really sure about the site. So while I write this, I'll create my site!

It'll ask you your basic info: Name (first/last), Area, Password, & Email. Then the company you work for, or if you are a student and go to school. With the knowledge of your contacts in your email, it'll ask if you want to add your friends. Later it will ask if you'd like to share that you joined on Facebook/Twitter. You'll add your industry, current job, other jobs, current school degree & others, profile picture upload, skills you have, and many other details. It is almost like creating a job application. It is great for publishers, and agents to find you. You add so much information about yourself. It made me think a lot as I filled it out. You can find me here! Add me and add your link to the description below!

No comments:

Post a Comment